Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Sunday in the Park

Wanderlust Yoga @ Pier 63, NYC
Anne & Tori @ Wanderlust
Tori's Triangle


















Hi to all,

You can see Tori and I spent last Sunday at Wanderlust NYC.  We practiced yoga with about 2000 other yogis in Hudson Park.  What a wonderful event!  Lots of yoga, music, incredible demonstrations and sunshine.  It was all for the benefit of Yoga Aid which supports the charity of your choice.The perfect day to spend in the park.  We had a great afternoon, followed by a dynamite dinner at Le Grainne Cafe in NYC.  Great little French cafe!  Try it if you are ever in Chelsea.

Last week I showed you a new tube bead idea.  Well this week I strung those beads into two bracelets.  They would look great worn together or separately.  They each have a different pattern and I did mix the colors up a bit.  Amazingly, all of the beads for both bracelets, plus 18 more, were made from one piece of great color "junk mail".  If you see any piece of paper with great colors, colors that speak to you, just grab it.   Believe me you will use it.  Above are the two new bracelets, hope you like them.  I'll have them posted on my Etsy site soon.  Let me know what you think.

Last, mark your calendars for Saturday, October 27th for the Croton Fall Arts Market.  Get a jump start on Holiday shopping! I know some of you readers even live in Croton, I'd love to see you.

Check out my Etsy site--annemadethis.  And thanks for all of your support.

Bye, talk to all of you soon,

anne




1 comment:

  1. Anne, the yoga event looks like so much fun. I will try to come to the Croton Falls event, hope to see you there. :)

    ReplyDelete