Monday, October 22, 2012

My Beautiful Nieces



 
                 Kirsten, the photographer
Emily the model (photo by Kirsten)















These are my beautiful nieces, two of many in my family.  You can see they are beautiful women, but they have beautiful hearts too.  Both Kirsten and Emily worked hard to make these pictures to help me update my Etsy site.  Kirsten is a professional photographer and Emily works at EMILY'S List, she's not a model.  Although, maybe she should be.  You can find Kirsten on Facebook or via the link I provided.   

My Chunky yellow cereal box necklace (photo by Kirsten)

I have been working very hard this last week, getting ready for the Artisan's Fair in Croton, NY next weekend.  Here are some of the items I have crafted recently.  I will have all of them at the Artisan's Fair.

Chinese Tubular Bead Bracelet
Paper Bead and Ribbon Necklace
Alice in Wonderland Necklace


Alice in Wonderland Bracelet

Below is the information on the Croton Artisan Fair.   I'll be there with my sister Kaye and my daughter Tori.  We will have all of the new necklaces and bracelets I have shown you lately along with lots of paper beads for you to use in your crafts, wine charms, and a special Free Paper Bead Bracelet Kit Giveaway!   There will be activities for the kids and food!  I hope to see you all there.

PS:  Bring a copy of this blog for 20% off any item at the fair.

See you soon,
anne


2 comments:

  1. The Alice in Wonderland necklace is so elegant! And your nieces (also my nieces) are super! I can't wait for the fair. Let's hope for good weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Alice!!! And the ribbon necklace! I think your nieces are beautiful!!! (Just like ur beautiful daughter Tori!) And they do good work.

    ReplyDelete