Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A new year

Greetings and Happy New Year!

Here we go into another brand new year, with no idea what it might hold for us.  It's scary and yet exciting.

Try to find the fun and the beauty in every day, instead of complaining about the changes.  Do something new, look at same thing or the same place in a different light.   Find beauty in something everyday.

If you do what you did last year you will get the same results.  That is not what I am looking for.  What about you?

This year my intention is to accept myself and others, appreciate what is around me while always striving to learn see and do more.

There will always be changes, without them none of us would grow.

Don't forget to write comments for a chance in the annemadethis free givaway!!  See my post on December 27th.

Also check out howaboutorange.blogspot.com  for a great craft idea for snowy days.



Anne

1 comment:

  1. I really appreciate your take on just having more gratitude for what we've got...appreciating what is around us. They say that Abraham Lincoln used to say, "You're only as happy as you make up your mind to be!"
    Also, I checked out the happy orange - the snowflake is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete