Friday, December 30, 2011

Inspiration

It seems we all write about inspiration at one time or another.  Where do we get the "inspiration"  for composing blogs or for that matter making or doing the things we write about in our blogs!

For me inspiration comes from everything and everybody around me.   One example.  I got this great toy during the holidays from my sister.  It is called ZolO-a-go-go (tm) and is a building  set a lot like tinker toys.


We saw ZolO in the Museum of Modern Art Store, I absolutely loved it.  It was just so much fun!!  And just having the "creatures" around me makes me want to create something bold and beautiful.

So what happened?? I made this bold, chunky button and bead bracelet.  I just listed it on my Etsy site annemadethis.  You can get a good look at it there.


PAPER BEAD AND BUTTON BRACELET - YELLOW CEREAL BOX

And don't forget to add your comments.  Comments and links get you a chance in the annemadethis free giveaway.   Take a look at my post from December 27th.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bracelet! I'd rather wear it than Zo-lo, to be honest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your art looks more and more delicious each time I peruse the site.. These latest pieces are particularly candy-like! I bought a great blouse to match my button bracelet.. Can't wait to wear them together!

    ReplyDelete