Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Holiday Madness

This holiday season jingle bells sound like disharmonious jangle bells to me.   I don't enjoy the magic of the season because I am always rushing to get things done.  With orders to finish and mail,  my own holiday shopping to finish and what about the baking!  It seems that I will never be finished in time.  My best solution to the craziness, just stop the holiday madness for a few hours.

This week I took a break from the hustle and bustle and shared some time with family.  We went to the Baltimore Symphony to see and hear a holiday circus!!  The afternoon was full of gymnists, trapeze artists, jugglers and contortionists, what fun!  The music was wonderful and the decorations were spectacular.   Colored lights and videos everywhere. 

Later we all spent time talking, eating and reconnecting.  Lots of new ideas swirling around the table.  Those few hours was revitalizing.  New sights and sounds always reboot my creative juices.  I came away refreshed and able to accomplish more than ever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment