Sunday, April 22, 2012

My First Craft Fair

Tori and me at the John Paulding School Fund Raiser

Hi to all,

Yesterday was my first craft fair.  It was so much fun.  What an experience to actually talk to your buyers.  They can give you a lot of new ideas.  But I was exhausted when it was finished.

I have a few pointers for anyone doing their first show.  First remember the duct tape and scissors, there are a million things duct tape can fix!  And be sure to bring plenty of water.  If you have wonderful friends like I do, bring them along too.  Having an extra set of hands is invaluable. Try to walk around the show, I saw some great displays and even met some fellow Etsy shop owners.

Next week, Sunday April 29, I will be at the Croton Spring Market.   Read all about it at this link.

And finally the update on the guest room makeover.  Take a look.











I think we all like it; it was a lot of hard work, but worth it.  There are still a few finishing touches to be done.   It's a real comfy guest room now! 

And finally, remember Mother's Day!

Take a look at my Etsy shop, free shipping until Mother's Day


See you soon,
anne



4 comments:

  1. Yeh! They finished it. Looks great. See it in person in a few hours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The room not only looks great in the picture it looks great in person. And, it is comfortable! Great job done by Tori, Max and Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the newly decorated guestroom. The bed was so comfy and your colors are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pendant necklace you made for Kaye.It was fun to give it to her for her b-day. She wore it with a blue sweater set--just perfect! Have a wonderful time at the Croton Spring Market this weekend.

    ReplyDelete