Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Craft Fair Displays

Hi everyone,

I've been working very hard on designing and making the displays for my up coming craft fairs.  I have decided to put most of my signage in frames; I think it looks more professional and is sturdier against the wind.  Here is a look at what I have so far:







I also ordered a 6' banner to hang above my shop.  The banner will look just like my annemadethis business cards. The guys at Vista print were so very helpful in getting the banner made.  Be sure to check them out for any business printing needs.  I might add some balloons to give the booth some height.  I want it to be attractive, colorful and fun.

I know there are lots of you out there who know a whole lot more about this than I do, so do please weigh in.  .Send me any suggestions you have. I watch an Etsy webinar craft fair ideas last Friday, any one see it.  Some of those were a little elaborate and advanced for me.

Simultaneously with designing displays,I am trying to craft as much inventory as I can.  Below are a couple of new bookmark designs.  You are seeing them first.  They are not even in my Etsy shop yet.

And I am sure all of you are anxiously awaiting an update on the room.   My parents can strip a room down to the walls and rebuilt it with new closets and window treatments in less than a week; that includes wallpaper!  I guess that's not me or my daughter.  She delivered three very heavy boxes from Ikea last Friday, so far one has been assembled into a bookcase.  Another is half of a bedside table.  I am assembling new furniture as I am disassembling her old furniture; the room is truly a mess.  There won't be a picture of that.  The room has to be a bonafide guest room by April 23rd, when my sisters and my mom will be visiting.  Nothing like a time crunch.

Please check out my shop and we will talk soon!
anne

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You have been working so hard! I love your displays and am really looking forward to seeing how you do because you are such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bookmarks look great. Those should work for your workshop with kids.

    ReplyDelete