Monday, May 28, 2012

Work in Progress

Jane Eyre Necklace
Hi to all,

Hope this post finds every one happy and healthy on this Memorial Holiday.  While you are enjoying family cook outs, thank a soldier and remember all they have done for us.

Above is a preview of my Jane Eyre necklace.  I crafted the disks for the necklace from the pages of a reproduction copy of Jane Eyre destined for the trash. The cover was used to by one of my Etsy friends to fashion a pocketbook.  Always, reduce, reuse and recycle!! 

The disks in this necklace are strung with vintage beads from my mother's jewelry box (also destined for the trash) on a silver chain, ribbon and a faux suede cord.  The necklace, along with matching bracelet and earrings will be available in my Etsy shop next week. 

Beach Art Beads Bracelet-Pink I
Beach Art Beads Bracelet-Blue I










Following up from my last post, the Beach Art Bead bracelets are available now.  Just click on the links and you will see more photos.  Didn't they come out lovely, just like a sunny beach!  The bracelets were picked as favorites in Etsy in less than ten minutes of posting them.  They will look great with your summer tan. The beach art beads are strung with crystals, cracked glass and faux pearls.  Read more about them at my shop.  And there are special discounts when you buy two. Check my shop, annemadethis on Etsy.

My Jane Eyre necklace and  Beach Art Beads can be seen at the Phelps Memorial Craft Fair on June 9th in Sleepy Hollow.  There will be lots going on for everyone, so I hope to see you there.

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Rain or Shine!
10 am - 4 pm
at
The James House Mansion
on the grounds of
Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
701 No. Broadway, Sleepy Hollow, NY
free admission free parking
Music Prizes Refreshments for Sale
Silent Auction James House Tours

anne

2 comments:

  1. Wow! The necklace is amazing - and I'm not just saying that because I'm your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time at the craft show - hope you sell a lot and meet a lot of artists!

    ReplyDelete