Friday, June 8, 2012

Phelps Hospital Craft Fair Tomorrow

Chunky new necklace
Hi to all,

Just a quick reminder for those of you in the Hudson Valley, NY area--the Phelps Memorial Hospital Craft Fair is on for tomorrow!  The chunky new necklace will be one of the items I will be featuring.


Here are pictures of my new displays, the Beach Art Beads and I'll have tons of new earrings! Also all of the new Jane Eyre collection will be there.















Saturday, June 9, 2012


Rain or Shine!
10 am - 4 pm
at
The James House Mansion
on the grounds of
Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
701 No. Broadway, Sleepy Hollow, NY
free admission free parking
Music PrizesRefreshments for Sale
Silent Auction James House Tours


My table space will be on the veranda, hope to see you all there.  I'll  have a bead kit giveaway for tomorrow




Still have lots of work to do, so this is short.  Talk to you soon.


anne




No comments:

Post a Comment