Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Glorious Saturday

Hi to all,
Anne and Tori

What a glorious Saturday for the Jazz and Craft Fair. It was wonderful and would have been totally impossible without the help of my daughter Tori and my sister Kaye Lynn. There were over 2000 participants listening to live music, dancing, browsings the crafts and eating! By the way, our new canopy worked prety well, only one snafu we have to check out.
Anne and Tori setting up
Tori and Kaye Lynn
Later on, we are tired!!
 Now I'd like to give a shout out to one of my fellow Etsy artists--Emmy Williams.  She believes in recycling and reusing to create her art.  Emmy makes her pieces from recycled paper, plastic, glass,and metal  You can check it all out at her shop on the Etsy site Emmysgreenthings.

And finally my new item of the week.  I have reworked my memory wire bracelets to include paper beads and wrap around your wrist six times. The bracelet forms a cuff about 2".



Please check the bracelet out my Etsy site this week. 

Talk to everyone soon,

anne

1 comment:

  1. The craft fair was fun! So glad that I could be there to get a feel for all the hard work that goes into it. Also loved hearing ideas from the shoppers!

    ReplyDelete