Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Peekskill Craft Fair Coming Soon


Stretch Bracelet made from
 nature book pages
Chunky Bracelet made from Nature Book
beads, vintage buttons and glass beads
Both of these items will be brand new at the Peekskill Fair, come take a look. Nice fall colors!



Peekskill’s 6th Annual Jazz & Blues Festival
Saturday, July 21, 2012 1pm-10pm
 free outdoor concert and fair that will be held in historic Downtown Peekskill, at the intersection of Central Avenue and North Division Street. 

 Craft Alley, (1pm – dusk) featuring a variety of finely crafted handmade goods by local artisans, for sale.

  Jazz & Blues Brunch  (1 – 4pm) the best local music at restaurants and cafes around town.
  Food Court: samplings of area foods, art & family events, Peekskill Farmers Market and  more!     
  Main stage starts at 4pm:
      Masters of Latin Jazz, Multi-Grammy® nominated Bobby Sanabria & Ascensión 
      Marc Cary Focus Trio
      Lakecia Benjamin & Soul Squad
      Nation Beat

 The Annual Peekskill Jazz & Blues Festival attracts thousands of people from across the tri-state area, and has become one of Westchester's premiere summer musical and creative events. Visitors are encouraged to come early and stay late!
 One Hour From NYC on Metro North + Free Peekskill Trolley Making Regular Loops Direct To  Festival!
For Festival details, visit www.downtownpeekskill.com


Here's my booth, it's bright yellow and you can't miss it.  My sister Kaye and my daughter Tori will be there with me!  So stop by, see my new stuff and see my new tent.

Remember if you see something you like but would like a color change or a metal change; let's talk.  Although my pieces are one of a kind, their are many items that can be custom made for you.

See you soon,
anne

1 comment:

  1. I love love the chunky nature bracelet!! I also can't wait to see your tent! That's going to be so cool! (Maybe that's the purpose of it....ahhh...now I get it!)

    ReplyDelete