Sunday, April 14, 2013

Bracelets and Journals


Paper Bead Bracelets Made at the Pleasantville Middle School Earth Day Fair

Paper Bead Bracelet
Paper Bead Bracelet
Paper bead Bracelet
Paper Bead Bracelet

Paper Bead Bracelet                                                                
I had a great time with the students at Pleasantville Middle School showing them how to make paper beads.  They made a couple of beads then strung them with a few other beads on hemp to make a very special bracelet..
Paper Bead Bracelet
Below are a few more new journals, all made from snippets of magazines, books and maps.  The journals make great gifts for recording thoughts, recipes and trip sights and special memories.  And what a great way to recycle old magazines! What do you think?

Journal Covers



I have several other styles on my Etsy site.  Please check them out.   They are all bound books, various sizes all made with archival paper.

Journal Backs

Be sure to check my Etsy site, annemadethis.

I will see you all soon,

anne


1 comment:

  1. The pieces the middle schoolers made look great! I bet they had a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete